Books to Read
The following books have aided my role as CEO of Oniracom, creation of Storywall, and all other significant endeavors.
Business Model You: A One-Page Method For Reinventing Your Career
This book shows readers how to:
- Understand business model thinking and diagram their current personal business model
- Understand the value of their skills in the marketplace and define their purpose
- Articulate a vision for change
- Create a new personal business model harmonized with that vision, and most important, test and implement the new model
When you implement the one-page tool from Business Model You, you create a game-changing business model for your life and career.
Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
Business Model Generation features practical innovation techniques used today by leading consultants and companies worldwide, including 3M, Ericsson, Capgemini, Deloitte, and others. Designed for doers, it is for those ready to abandon outmoded thinking and embrace new models of value creation: for executives, consultants, entrepreneurs, and leaders of all organizations. If you're ready to change the rules, you belong to "the business model generation!"
Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works
Running Lean is an ideal tool for business managers, CEOs, small business owners, developers and programmers, and anyone who's interested in starting a business project.
- Find a problem worth solving, then define a solution
- Engage your customers throughout the development cycle
- Continually test your product with smaller, faster iterations
- Build a feature, measure customer response, and verify/refute the idea
- Know when to "pivot" by changing your plan's course
- Maximize your efforts for speed, learning, and focus
- Learn the ideal time to raise your "big round" of funding